Sunday, May 6, 2007

Under exam condition in British council:

For three another section you should be present in British School situated back side of Embassy. I remember I was there at 7:45 a.m.;they opened the door at 8:30 a.m..
After some inspection we entered the school and found our places.
My exam place was situated in Basketball court!
It has a ridiculous restroom. I ask one of supervisor that dear Sir there isn't any tap water in the toilet! he said don't worry that's one of restroom based on English style! I said with myself shame on you English toilet hasn't any soft soap or water?!
Anyway ….in this condition you should be cool!
You should install your ID on your shirts after then take your seat.
That was territory of Britain, all of female examiners were without scarf but one of them pretend that she is very Muslim!
Oh,and I should say I spent 10 minutes to find my ID!!!Gosh…
They started with Listening & finished with Reading. During the exam that Muslim examiner shouted some instruction to show their ability to manage us!
Do this ,don't that. Don't touch, start at that….!!!
I remember I was turning over the pages of questions under exam condition, suddenly one of supervisor closed it and said don't touch it!!!
Injustice I was just having a look at it!
They consecutively said us 'please keep your cell phone off', don't start to write any things before instructions.
Ride your own business and don't pay attention to these meaningless words!
Important thing:
Don't use drinks,refreshments,water a lot before taking exam.Otherwise,you need to go to the restroom for many times! They don't allow you to go to the restroom during the exam.
Bring some sweets, chocolates, dried nuts…with yourself to refresh your mind. Don't chew bubble gum; it makes you hungry. Pay attention to djmamal's advices!
The Listening exam against IDP is given with wireless headphone. You should watch your times, be aware of cruel examiners and keep calm.
After exam you feel you have become free from this prison like culprits after 100 years!
After 12-14 days you can collect your results. If you pass it, I should say good for you. Otherwise, woe are you!!!
All in all,to be honest with you,I should say in spite of charge a lot of money,that was not good situation to take exam.It caused bad effect on our minds,and in this case our anxiety increased.

Thanks for all of problems in this condition by charge of 130,000 tomans!

No comments: