Tuesday, May 1, 2007

One of examples of Speaking module:

Examiner: E ,Candidate: C

E-Hello,how's your life?
C-hi,thank you,same as usual !
C-Wow!tape recorder!
E-Don't worry,just for listen what you are going to say after interview!
C-But I'm nit Sue Chon Hong the murderer of 32 innocent students!!!
E-Ha ha ha ha…!
C-Oh I'm kidding.
E-I see.
E-All right,please tell me your ful name.
C-My name is Hassan Aghaei Baradaran.
E-Ok,please speak about your home…
C-Of course ,that's situated in dead end alley;it has 3 flour ,we have our furniture.moreover my Mom has decorated it with artificial flowers…two another floors are full of beetles!
E-what about your dream house?
C-To be honest with you I wanna a cottage in the middle of jungle
Like Robin Hood!Also I wanna a river bank near this house & a foot bridge overit because it encourages me to dive in to the river!
E-what's your favorite sport?
C-Of course body building.I always go to the sport saloon to do it.
But some purson like champions put on tight shirts to show their body;
I myself only for keeping my body fit do that.
E-what do you think about another sport?
C-Yeah!and sometimes I prefer to go to the park for running.
E-what's your opinion about sport?
C-I think by doing sport all of your stress & anxiety will tend to fade
Away.
E- Now I'm going to give you a topic,you have 1 minute to prepare yourself and you should speak about 2 or 3 minutes on it.
Here is a pen & paper.
C-OK,…Ladies & Gentleman..!
E-Oh!You don't wanna think about it?!That's enough?
C-Of course!
E-Ok,Go on…
C-I'm going to speak about study abroad as one of my goal to catch success.That's not my utopia,but that's one of my ambition that I think by passing IELTS exam,I can fulfil all of my expectations.
After then I wanna work for big company such as Infenion Co.
After then I wanna have a big store where produces many kind of electronic keyboards. Because I'm a musician.
And also for doing this important goal I should have enough money…
To spend there…
E-Do you have any friends there that is a successful person?
C- Yeah! Of course Mohammadreza Afshin one of friend of mine is in Canada & now he is riding a roaring trade!
E-Wow!
E-what's the role of parents to upbring & help them to catch their goals?
C-When their Childs are little buy register them in many useful classes and also persuade them to blossom their talents they can do this.
E-And what about the role of teacher at class?
C- By offer their experiences & persuade them by new method of education.
E- which range of age is suitable for catch our goals.
C- Undoubtedly between 20 & 30;because you're young & your mind is fresh, but different people have different idea I suppose.
E-thank you for participate in this occasion & good luck
C-My pleasure, thank you.
C-have a nice day.
E-And you too. bye.
C-Bye.

No comments: