Sunday, May 6, 2007

Personal experiences for Speaking module:

If that's your first session,don't worry;just keep smile at everyone whether female or male,guard or examiner.Despite this fact that the most of them are Persian,unfortunately they wanna show their ability to speak in English!
As far as I know,I asked one of them to show me a restroom.I posed my question in Farsi;he said "I'm sorry"!!!
Then,I switched to English:could you please show me a Water Closet!
Suddenly his cell phone rang, and he started to speak in Farsi! shame on him…
When you speak with your interviewer,be happy,speak loudly,show yourself esteem,look at their eyes,don'y worry about any things and also tell lie!
Yeah!Why not!
For example if they ask about your house,tell them :
I live in a skyscraper,I keep some dinosaurs on 99th floor!My mother has decorated it with colorful papers and balloons.
That sort of things!
Ha ha ha ha....
They wanna assess your ability to speak English not catch your red hands when you lie!
There are some seats in waiting room where you can be relax on them.Don't have any stress start to speak wth candidates;I think this helps you to release your tension.
Don't pay attention to the negative words such as Oh shit,damn ,Oh no,...hey you!,...or something like these,just be positive.
If you are very hasty & panicky baby you can take a Propranolol(Indral) pill with a low dose (10ml ).It will make you relax,and also balances your heart beat.

That was my personal experience...

No comments: