Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Tutor:

Some of candidates preffer to spend some session with tutor to improve their skills.It charges them lots of money.
In Iran/Tehran for everysession to review skills or have some useful speaking practices is enought not anymore.
If you wanna have the telephone number of some tutors in Tehran I can help you;
contact me.Finally I should say you yourself session(about 1.5 hours) whether the teacher is amatuer or professional is about 30,000 tomans.

On one hand some people believe that's worth wile,and on the other hand some people like me think that's better you have self study!
It depends on you and the budget that you have devoted for that.
To me it's ridiciulous,only two or three can able to help yourself to improve your skills.
Then,don't relly on any things & also any person.
Trust me!

No comments: