Friday, May 11, 2007

IELTS RESULTS


You can see my injustice result here. The people who work in British Council are some Persians who intentionally catch your rights.
About my listening and reading modules, they are true, but speaking and writing to be honest with you I should say those are a lie.
When they see you're a good speaker they wanna make you let down.
That was unpredictable for me,I didn't think that I catch these results…
I know difficult words,in fact I have a dictionary in my brain!
My writing is 5 band score?!
Shame on all guys who have assessed that.
I don't know how I can describe my situation after collect my results,but I should only say I don’t allow them to bother me with this ridiculous result and improper system.
Speaking:6
Listening:6
writing:5
reading:5.5
Overall:5.5

This defeat is like a bridge to catch all of my expectation…
I'm sure…

No comments: