Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Some tips

From tonight onwards I have decided continuing to write,listen,and practice my skills. Although I could not to be successful under exam condition I do not allow a piece of paper to assess my knowledge!

For listening we can use BBC world on satellite, many CDs in markets. for writing it would be better to memorize one essay or two essays of book entitled TOEFL ESSAY per week to improve our ideas.
For reading I myself prefer to read newspapers & Fact Files or so.

Finally for speaking what if we have a good partner to listen us. But maybe our words make him/her angry or he/she goes mad!

Note that choose a patient partner is an essential issue!

To put in a nutshell, I myself want to keep my knowledge update since then.

And you…! Yourself should pay attention to what to do!
Note time flies…Does not stop for you…we should not lose our time…

Good luck…

No comments: