Friday, July 27, 2007

Read out aloud:

I did not use to believe improving English by method which offered me to reading aloud.For the first time my tutor told me this is a useful method that can help you to speak fluently, memorize key words as you listen or so.

To be honest, I thought this is ridiculous & without advantages.

Little by little I found out that this effective method of learning is very fruitful to improve our skills. When you are reading aloud,the part of your brain where is responsible for language is starting to skim & follow the words which will be reviewed after a couple next.In fact,read out aloud is one of the usful methods which helps you
to learn a foreign language as much fluent as possible.

Moreover,it makes you faster & faster in Speaking module.I wholehearthedly support it.

Try it please.I'm sure you enjoy it especially when you're in public place,among your friends!

No comments: