Saturday, July 21, 2007

IELTS 21 July

IELTS 21 July


Listening:
- conversation between patient & secretary
Monologue about industrial products(cotton,… -

!The majority was Gap filling,table,and unfortunately multiple choice

Reading:

-Light,sound under water and that sort of things
-Gesture changing
-sense of human about investment on money,economic,sport,…

Unfortunately %70 was Matching Headline – 25% True,False,Not Given
-5% Gap filling!

Without any Summarize or so on…

(injustice….Happy to me!)

Writing:

Task1:

Bar chart about 5 continents (Asia,Africa,Europe,…)
Statistics in 2000,2005 about the population of people aged over 60

Task2:

Nowadays the majority of criminals committed by teenagers.

Tell the causes of this problem.

Measures to deal with it.



All in all, I did my best try on two modules Listening & Writing, but to tell the truth reading was too hard & I was completely confused about it. As a result, undoubtedly I will fail…

But I have still hope & am hopeful…try more and more to capture the peaks!

Good luck dears…

No comments: