Saturday, October 20, 2007

Victory


Tonight I believed in power of self confidence,try,attempt,…

Tonight I got happy …

Tonight I am extremely at peak of my happiness…
Ladies & gentleman to be honest with you I should say: No pain no gain

Tonight Djmamal knew the power of himself …

Tonight after 6 months study on IELTS and about 1 year study English got whatever he wanted…

I got 6.5 …after three times taking IELTS

I'm proud of myself…this is because of my hard working …because of…never never five…


Take a look here: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog/slideshow.html?p=308&id=QjrLgSM0abJQWUcBR1o3BxW9oB23

I never got disappointed …and I will never get disappointed then…

Ladies and gentleman…dear friends…

I'm really happy….I wish you succeed in your life…

Thank GOD

5 comments:

Priyatamil said...

Superb explanation & it's too clear to understand the concept as well, keep sharing admin with some updated information with right examples.Keep update more posts.
IELTS Coaching in Chennai
IELTS Training in Chennai
IELTS Coaching Centre in Chennai

Kayal said...

Such wonderful tips!!! Truely well post and it was an excellent concept. Longtime I am seeing a very attractive blog and huge of info posting. I am always following your blog. Continue posting...
Japanese Classes in Chennai
Japanese Language Classes in Chennai
Spoken English Classes in Chennai
IELTS Coaching in Chennai
TOEFL Coaching in Chennai
Japanese Classes in Anna Nagar
Japanese Classes in Velachery
Japanese Classes in Adyar

Manipriyan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shiva said...

Very good information in your blog, Thank you,
Cyber Security Training Course in Chennai | Certification | Cyber Security Online Training Course | Ethical Hacking Training Course in Chennai | Certification | Ethical Hacking Online Training Course |
CCNA Training Course in Chennai | Certification | CCNA Online Training Course | RPA Robotic Process Automation Training Course in Chennai | Certification | RPA Training Course Chennai | SEO Training in Chennai | Certification | SEO Online Training Course

Global Sydney Group said...

Thank you for sharing this.
Global Sydney Group is the Best IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh of India and is synonymous with quality IELTS training and it believes in transforming your world.
We use official IELTS preparation material produced by Cambridge University Press and our trainers are also certified by Cambridge University Press.
IELTS institute in Chandigarh