Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Writing,Reading,Listening tests which were held on Oct. 6th

Listening:

Most of questions were blank place(compelition)

not difficult (easy)

Some of answers & questions:

Northern Star,$450,about engineering and business,lectures & presentations,reproduce component parts,25 helpers out of 40 or so on ...

Most striking feature:

Section three was exactly extracted from exam which was held on April. ?? .
Do you believe it? :D

Reading:

It's not bad but I myself hadn't good time management on it.As a result I miss answering some question then I did them by chance!

I couldn't solve my problem with this God damn skill!

Writing:

Task2:
some people believe appearance for buildings is not important and architecture should not worry about that.what do you think?to what extent do you agree or disagree?

task1:

A table about the rate of Infant motality and illiteracy in Poland,Pakistan,Brazil and egypt.


Please pray me....good luck...

1 comment:

Global Sydney Group said...

Thank you for sharing this!
Global Sydney Group is the Best IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh of India and is synonymous with quality IELTS training and it believes in transforming your world.
We use official IELTS preparation material produced by Cambridge University Press and our trainers are also certified by Cambridge University Press.
IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh