Thursday, August 2, 2007

Exam results on 21st of July




Here is my IELTS result on 21 July 2007.I'm sure I will gain 6.5 on 6 Oct. 2007.
Writing:6.5
Speaking:5.5
Listening:6.5
Reading:5
Overall:6
I should work on Reading module to improve it.

I am so happy stopping IELTS exam at British Council!
A unfair & mafia organization which make candidates offside down & nervous with improper system.

In fact that is only a name. There is not any English native speaker there.

This is my final exam that I am going to take it. After then I will try on other countries such as Dubai,Turkey,Azarbayjan,Armenia,or so.

Speaking & writing always are assessed unfair.
Because of improper judgment or that sort of thing.

Error is possible in each exam but I am sure some people deliberately meddle in the results. In fact they are very strict person to give you your own score.

Anyway…it went…but I believe in other countries with this knowledge we can reach better results.

We Iranians, unfortunately are not compassionate & kind to each other. In fact we want to show our priority & ability over others.

The lack of patriotic sense or so makes us spiteful & improves the sense of enmity among people.

All in all we should not be disappointed. life is going on and this is not a defeat…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you do? I got a total band score of 8 in my IELTS test, so I want to mention you that if you fail just dont blame some invisible gang groups plotting against you. it just wont work. and about what you just said about patriotic feelings, i must say thats quite deplorable to speak of such barbaric motivations these days

Henri said...

First: Congratulations!

Second: this is the old post and I already have got my favorite band score

Third: I do not agree with you because you never experienced 'baghe engilis' In Tehran,Iran and you never had this awful situation.

Then do not judge about me and my mottos!

at last thanks for you criticism...

by the way you did not mention your name and your country for speaking more friendly it is better to leave your information on my weblog not as a anonymous one!
Good luck

Anonymous said...

ya.
i hope to do the exam on this 21st. I think you got good results though. And also im about to say if you study hard you can reach 7 band for sure. so practice as much as possible for your goal.

Anonymous said...

Dear I don't need IELTS anymore because I'm already here!At the end of the world! outside of my hometown >:D<